13 Jan 2015 Off

2 Things In The Kitchen I Learn From My Lecturer

First of all, yes, I was living with lecturer during my student days. How? I will explain about that in my entry someday later.

There are two things that I noticed from my lecturer's habit or behaviour while he was in the kitchen. First, when frying the fish or chicken he usually put the cover on top of the frying pan to prevent the frying oil spread out of the pan.

Second, he always get all the onions and bawang merah blended right after he bought them so he don't waste his time to do that everytime whenever he wants to cook. Indeed, it was our (me and my another housemate) job to do that stuff for him.

Enough said, I will practise these two things in the kitchen when I live in my very own house one day.

Comments are closed.